Old February 23rd 05, 07:18 PM
Maria Ripanykhazova

Not sure if this constitutes unwarranted trolling but I did manage to get
this whole thing working and an OS installed by formatting the HDD to a size
which seemed to make the C partition smaller than the position where the bad
sectors started on the hard drive: Now everything works fine. It is a 16 gig
drive with only about 10 meg of bad sectors.

PROBLEM: The C parttiion is only 2 gigs.(it is continuuosly reporting
running out of space despite having put the pagesys file and all program
files and data files on the D drive) So I want to expand it into the D
partitoin using Partition Commander which can do this easily (even if it
does entail possibly putting a bad sector on to the C partition)

Does anyone know why the M700 is the only computer I have of all my laptops
and desktops which will not recognise the Partition Commander boot disc as a
boot disc?