Old September 21st 07, 05:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
psongman

Default Difference between graphics controller driver and Nvidia TNT driver?

HI, I think I might have found a reason why I am having trouble
watching videos on my Gateway. What is the difference between those
two drivers mentioned in the title?

On the Gateway site, it says there is a driver
NVidia Graphics Controller driver, version 5.3.2
that is available for download and update. What I am not understanding
is, what are the versions, for example 44.03 for the graphics card?
They sound like two independent drivers to me.

The reason I am asking is I can't control the brightness, contrast,
gamma, etc. even in the Nvidia Control Panel or with Rivatuner....so I
must be needing some other connections. OK well, get back when you
can and I will keep attempting to get my Nvidia Riva TNT card to work
properly,

TIA, appreciate it, psongman