Old March 22nd 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Video Card for TV and Video Card for traditional display

On Mar 21, 5:36 pm, Cessna 310 wrote:
wrote:
I'd like my traditional monitor to retain its usual resolution while
at the same time have my television connected continuously to watch
pvr files via S-Video in another room. Is there a way to do this with
two video cards (ie. one connected to the TV and one connected to the
monitor)? Or maybe there is a way to set the S-Video Out display
resolution separately from the Monitor's resolution? Thanks for any
advice.

What operating system? What are the other components in your computer?
PCIE or AGP?

WinXP. Core 2 duo 6400E processor, 1 GB RAM, EVGA 128MB PCI-E video
card (no AGP slot on board). WinTV PVR-150 TV Tuner. The motherboard
has only one PCI-E slot (for existing video card).