Old May 11th 05, 12:30 AM
Woody

I suspect that means that it can be installed on a completely new machine
and will activate ok. Is that true?

from what Mike Brannigan , an MS employee and frequent poster , has been
saying of late is that it's up to the oem to determine when the original
machine is no longer the original machine . definately a major retreat from
earlier interpretations of the ms oem eula . MS seems to be intentionally
vague .

hey , i build my own computers . purchase oem vers of the operating system
in complete compliance therefor i am the one to determine when it is no
longer the original computer as far as i'm concerned .