Old October 12th 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

Default Inspiron 9200 screen problem

I suggest going to the Dell web site, entering the Dell service tag for warranty
information then clicking on the tab that says "Original Configuration". You
will see the complete bill of materials used to assemble your 9200, and you
should be able to find the Dell part numbers for any parts you need to replace.
Once you have the part number, enter it into a Google search or an eBay search
to find someone selling it.

Damn! There I go, giving away trade secrets again... Ben Myers

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:05:45 +0100, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

fixer's sugegstion about replacing the flex cable is a good one. not sure
what screen you have, but ebay item 22088622733 might be all you need

doesn't seem to find anything for me with that no. :-}