Old April 17th 08, 06:21 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
leleputra

Default medium changer not appear at device manager

Gurus,

Currently i got porblem when configure SL1400 tape library with Netbackup 6.0 . Master server ( windows 2003 X64 bit SP2 ) can found 3 T10k tape drives but until this time we still can't find medium changer for robotic . From San Switch we can saw 3 tape drives and robot wwn .
We can see also all of them at hbanywhere from Emulex utility .
But medium changer for robotic not appear .
So in this case the missing link is between Emulex HBA and Windows
2003 .

Please advice

Thanks
lelepy