Old December 13th 14, 09:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Percival P. Cassidy

Default RAM QVL changes: What happened to G.Skill?

When a few years ago I put together computers using M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3
and M5A88-V EVO motherboards, I used G.Skill RAM modules that were on
the respective QVLs. Today I was checking for BIOS updates and happened
to look at the latest QVLs: only one G.Skill module for each motherboard
-- and not the ones I used, which are still working fine.

Has G.Skill's quality control deteriorated, or ...?

Perce