Old July 15th 03, 07:45 PM
Dillon Family

Can the PowerNow software be installed on a machine with XP? I thought an
earlier post mentioned XP had it built in. I can't see it in control panel
or power settings.

My 710US is freeze-free for the moment (even with 384 MB of ram) and seems
to be cooler after running a Softpaq that had to do with updating the
controller (or something). But would like to know about the PowerNow thing.
Thanks and good luck.

Just as a follow-up to myself ....it's currently a hot summers day

here
(for
England anyway!) and my fan is running far less and quieter than it

did
in
mid-winter. The PowerNow software has DEFINITELY made a difference.

5 days without a crash now...and counting..

---