Old March 26th 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (04-01)(ii)(sanaka)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Sanaka Thompson (****) whimpered:

They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse
and disappear under the weight of.

Usenet veteran, ****? But why aren't there many posts of yours, ****?

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they
are all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible,
attacks on one other person.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

How about you doing something about it, ****?

These Mikey's claims should help you:

Sammy deliberate misquotes

The creature's database of
misquotes ... is remarkable

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

Ask Mikey for the proof. Then all you need to do is copy & paste the
proof. It is that simple. It is that easy.

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here,
and they are barely intelligible

See if this is intelligible to you:

Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (04-01)(ii)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/6/01

Run CD-R Diagnostic to determine the error rate
======================

Since when does CD-R Diagnostic determine the error rates, Mikey?

Assuming CD-R Diagnostic does measure error rates, how in the hell
could it have determined error rates when you do not even have
a drive reporting C1 errors?

You must have dug the C1 errors out of your asshole, isn't that right,
Mikey?

Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole?

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****) crapped:

James Perrett wrote:

Do you ever see any C1 errors with CDSpeed on your machines?

I recall having seen C1 errors on earlier versions of CDSpeed,

but I have run tests on several faulty discs on a number of drives
and can find no C1 errors any longer.

Perhaps the program has changed;
perhaps my drives (Plextor and Pioneer) are to blame.

Unfortunately, I'm not running Plextools and therefore have
no further information to offer.

Perhaps the Plextor used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps CDSpeed used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps Plextools used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?

Anyhow, how would you get the C1 errors when you don't even have
a drive reporting the C1 errors?

Perhaps you used to dig the C1 errors out of your asshole, Mikey?
'
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
..
Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?