Old October 20th 05, 03:39 AM
Jesse

Default New to this group - wut's the deal smh's one way feud?

wrote in news:1129406132.833823.303070
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they are
all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible, attacks
on one other person. They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse and
disappear under the weight of.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

Sincerely,
Sanaka Thompson

For Gods sake, don't encourage him.
I have been reliably informed that he has contracted a rare form of viral
syphallis that can only be contracted by having unprotected sex with poultry
.... And lots of it.
He will become more and more unstable as this [thankfully] untreatable virus
turns whats left of his mind into goo, then mercifully he will expire like a
rotten egg, be buried in the pauper section of a half ass cemetary, then be
forgotten like the stench of foul air that he is.
Until then, I suggest you simply either ignore him, or killfile him.