Old October 18th 05, 12:35 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on C1/C2 Errors

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Sanaka Thompson (****) whimpered:

They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse and
disappear under the weight of.

Usenet veteran, ****? But why aren't there many posts of yours, ****?
Do a lot of nym shifting, ****? Or, just a lurker or peeper, ****?

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they are
all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible, attacks
on one other person.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

How about you doing something about it, ****?

These Mikey's claims should help you:

Sammy deliberate misquotes

The creature's database of
misquotes ... is remarkable

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

Ask Mikey for the proof. Then all you need to do is copy & paste the
proof. It is that simple. It is that easy.

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here,
and they are barely intelligible

See if this is intelligible to you.

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on C1/C2 Errors

From: Noik
Date: 8/13/05

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered:

James Perrett wrote:

Are you using the Plextor 1210S to measure errors?
If so then I'm not surprised that you don't see any C1 errors
because it can't report them.

if I'm seeing C2 errors then there MUST, by definition,
be C1 errors on the disc - in fact, every disc will
have a few C1 errors.

You are assuming a correlation between C1 and C2 errors
which is stronger than reality.

They are different measures and while they do have a gross
correlation, it is not the sort you are expecting.

I still feel that C1 and C2 errors are substantially different.

I think that a C2 error is a C1 error(s) that couldn't be corrected
with the C1 error correction capabilities. They're not independant,
they're basically the same thing except for which level of error
correction can correct the error. You're using a program that just
doesn't report C1 errors, as indicated by the fact that the "C1 error"
part in your screenshot is greyed out.

Now I know why you can create disks that have no C1 errors.

Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

No? Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?