Old October 16th 05, 10:41 PM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (David Cohen)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Dave Cohen (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

MyName wrote:

Sanaka Thompson (****) whimpered:

How has he not been banned from the group already?

He actually contributes when you learn how to read 'em.

That has nothing to do with it. Many people contribute to ng's, that's why
they exist, but those contributors don't subject the reader to a stupid
juvenile rant that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Wonder why all the hysteria for a 'stupid juvenile rant'? All that
slurps gone straight into the skull?

So you read because quoted or not blocked! Don't you have enough sense
not to read? Again, too much slurps in the skull?

====================
From: Dave Cohen (Mikey S-licker)
Date: 6/6/05

I've blocked the source and reading this group
has become a whole lot easier.

====================
From: Dave Cohen (**** for Brain)
Date: 10/6/05

So did I, but he still turns up in post like this or
in other posts where the poster didn't snip his responses,
obviously not handled by the blocker.
====================

Also wonder if this 'Dave Cohen' is the Mikey S-licker 'Dave Cohen'?

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media

=======================
From: Dave Cohen
Date: 8/19/05
Subject: Hi-Speed CDRW

"mike" wrote:

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered:

If I got a 12x Hi-Speed CDRW, would it write in my NEC DVD
burner, or LG CDRW (both around 18 months old)?

They may work, but are likely to have higher error counts and
to last an even shorter time than the Ultra discs for which your
drives were surely intended. (Check the logo to be certain.)

My experience with Liteon drives has been the opposite.
LTR 52327S
SOHW-1673S
12X CDRW have been extremely reliable. I have NEVER been able
to burn a 24X Ultra CDRW without C2 errors.

Same with my newer external LiteOn and installed Samsung cd writer.
Memorex high speed cd-rw ok, for 24x memorex, 3 out of package of 5
hard errors.
'