Old October 15th 05, 10:15 PM
Brian K

Default New to this group - wut's the deal smh's one way feud?

On 10/15/2005 4:12 PM Paul Heslop after palpating a Ginkgo,
electronically interjected:

wrote:

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they are
all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible, attacks
on one other person. They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse and
disappear under the weight of.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

Sincerely,
Sanaka Thompson

I don't know that that's possible, but save some time and killfile
him. Problem is then there are hardly any posts :O)

This is not a moderated newsgroup, this means banning or excluding
someone that much harder. People who do this don't use a real email
address that can be traced back to an ISP. Besides even if you do
manage to find their ISP and report them. After the ISP drops them,
they just sign up under a different name. Use your news reader tools to
filter out their posts, i.e. killfile. Thats the most expedient thing
to do.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera