Old January 28th 04, 06:30 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

From: smh
Subject: how to create CD-Enhanced ?
Date: 1/26/04

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) wrote (1/25/04):

I have a combined audio/video CD that got badly scratched and the audio
plays partially very jerky now.

Now I want to re-create the CD in its original way, but I haven't found a
way to do that with Nero.
I tried to create a Mixed-Mode CD, but Nero always puts the VCD-part as the
first track, which some CD-Players don't like.

Details are in the usual references: the CD-R FAQ and the primer at my
WWW site. Check under multisession for both CD Extra and 'Enhanced CD'.

Enhanced CD, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: EZCD 5.02b Enhanced CD mode
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

Briefly, what you want can be done as a single writing as a CD Extra
(check your programs documentation for how to make one). It will write
both sessions

Is CD Extra multisession, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Date: 6/29/01

CD Extra, in which there is a single session
with tracks of both types

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra which defines it
as a single session containing audio tracks followed
by a data *track*.

======================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc
with no track titles
Date: 10/6/01

CD Extra uses a single session with audio track(s)
followed by a data track.

From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Date: 12/26/01

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session
with audio tracks followed by a data track

Mikey, you are a Friggin' Scum!