Old January 27th 04, 01:55 AM
Richard Loeb

Blah Blah Balh..... Blah blah Blah.......... Blah Balh Blah..... you stupid
**** Richard
"smh" wrote in message
ws.com...
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

Mike Richter & CD Extra - SAO/TAO ? (Half-Baked Research)

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc with
no track titles
Date: 9/15/01

If you want to do a true CD Extra, you have to comply with
the rules for CD Extra - which means TAO and no titles.

ECDC and anything else which complies with the standard will
comply with the standard.

I know that's hard to accept, but try - real hard.
=====================

Perhaps, it's Mike Richter who should try - real hard?

http://www.roxio.com/en/common/gloss2.html (link invalid)
http://www.osta.org/technology/cdr.htm#s (same as above)

Session-at-Once is...used for CD Extra.

The above Mikey's statement is the fruit of ITS so-called "research":
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 5/30/01

After doing the research, I have prepared a page on the combination
modes and posted it in the primer at my site. Though one expert has
reviewed it, I look forward to comments from anyone with experience.

So much for the Mikey's so-called "research" and
so much for the so-called "expert" who reviewed it.

[Any chance to reveal the identity of this so-called "expert"?]