Old January 26th 04, 04:56 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

Mike Richter & CD Extra (Half-Baked Research)

======================
From: "ned ludd"
Subject: Mike Richter & Enhanced CD
Date: 12/28/01

"Mike Richter" (Friggin' Scum) wrote...

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session
with audio tracks followed by a data track

Care to share the source of this definition? All definitions I have so
far seen define CD Extra as two session, session 1 Red Book audio,
session 2 Yellow Book CD-ROM XA.
======================

The above Mikey's statement is the fruit of his so-called "research":

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Subject: Mixed Modes - and similar
Date: 5/30/01

After doing the research, I have prepared a page on the combination
modes and posted it in the primer at my site. Though one expert has
reviewed it, I look forward to comments from anyone with experience.

So much for the Mikey's so-called "research" and
so much for the so-called "expert" who reviewed it.

[Any chance to reveal the identity of this so-called "expert?"]