Old October 24th 03, 05:29 PM
Tim Kroesen

Please consider posting a complaint to Radori; ignoring a problem seldom
leads to resolution. You may feel free to copy the one I posted, or
compose your own. Note the second addy; Radori's owner is reviewing
complaints personally. Let's make sure she has plenty to review...

Tim K

"Jerry W Barrington" wrote in message
Tim Kroesen wrote:

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING

via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

;

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking, Harassment and SPAM should you require
additional information.

I plonked him, so this is my last post in regards to him.