Old October 24th 03, 03:03 AM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Are you bothered by "rant"? Why then do you torture yourself by reading
them? Am I putting a gun to your head forcing you to read them?

I really couldn't care less about your vendetta against the man. Please take it
somewhere else, as these 3 groups are about CDR and/or Macs.

(Do you suppose LIES and FRAUDS belong in CDR group?)

Do you suppose this unadulterated, white lie --FRAUD-- belongs in cdr
group?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

----------------------
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: CD Extra and Enhanced CD
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra which defines it
as a single session containing audio tracks followed
by a data *track*.
----------------------

But exposing the above unadulterated, white lie --FRAUD-- does not
belong in cdr group?

The above Mikey's cockamamie drivel that CD Extra as single session
by definition, no less, is to weasel out the Easy Coaster Creator
bug -- Easy CD CreMator makes CD Extra in single session:

=======================
From: "Brad Knust"
Subject: CD Extra Problem
Date: 3/3/00

I'm running win2k, Easy CD Creator 4.01...
I've been trying to burn a CD Extra disc, and when it's done
(created "successfully", I might add), it's unreadable in my
recorder and cd-rom drive.

=======================
From: Tim Kroesen
Date: 3/3/00

Your printout [CD-R Diagnostic report] clearly indicated that
you did not produce two sessions on the disc...

A CD-Extra contains Two Sessions, the first of which contains
audio and is closed SAO. The Second session has Data...

Here's what cRoxio itself says about CD Extra in the glossary:

CD Extra
A multisession disc...

How one can stoop so low to the extent of spewing totally opposite
definition -- just to weasel out Ezcd bug!

Mikey, you are a Scum!