Old October 23rd 03, 08:04 AM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Are you bothered by "rant"? Why then do you torture yourself by reading
them? Am I putting a gun to your head forcing you to read them?

I really couldn't care less about your vendetta against the man. Please take it
somewhere else, as these 3 groups are about CDR and/or Macs.

(Do you suppose LIES and FRAUDS belong in CDR group?)

Isn't this about cdr?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc
with no track titles
Date: 9/15/01

I found out about that and something else when I just burned my
first CD-Extra disc -- the program did not transfer track titles
or publisher or artist information to the disc. I am using the
latest upgrade, v4.05, of Easy CD Creator.

Is there any way to make a CD-Extra disc and get the track
information on it?

If you want to do a true CD Extra, you have to comply with
the rules for CD Extra - which means TAO and no titles.

ECDC and anything else which complies with the standard will
comply with the standard.

I know that's hard to accept, but try - real hard.
=====================

Perhaps, it's Mike Richter who should try - real hard?

http://www.roxio.com/en/common/gloss2.html (link invalid)
http://www.osta.org/technology/cdr.htm#s (same as above)

Session-at-Once is...used for CD Extra.

In Session-at-Once recording, a first session containing
multiple audio tracks is recorded in a single pass, then
the laser is turned off, but the disc is not closed.
Then a second (data) session is written and closed.

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!