Old October 22nd 03, 10:19 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Paul Soderman wrote:

I seem to recall reading somewhere that if 2 separate burners are hooked up,
it is possible to record different discs at the same time. I think that it
involved duplicating the software used to burn the CDR and choosing the
appropriate burner/drive for the respective disc being burned.

Of course, in trying to find a Usenet article concerning this, I found
nothing! Did I imagine this? Much thanks for any help!

In the Burn tab of New Compilation or Write CD window, check "Use
Multiple Recorders".

Ideally you want the drives with the same model and firmware version,
but all Nero requires is there should be common write speed.