Old January 21st 16, 09:49 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
[email protected]

Default DVDRW Packet writing software?

On Thursday, October 2, 2003 at 6:03:25 PM UTC-4, smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

smh wrote:

And whatever became of the SIX (6) complaints you were supposed to have
filed with the FBI, Timmy?

======================
From: Timmy Kroesen
Subject: Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") Demands!
Date: 6/13/02

Make that Six...
======================

Let me explain something to you little freak; you have been ID'd by
Federal officials and are being watched.

Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") wrote (6/16/02):

It's quite obvious you've been warned then...

It may be 'quite obvious' to you with your exquisite sense of time,
but it's not so quite obvious to me, Timmy boy. You see, I haven't
done the interview -- yet. In my calendar, future is future, not
past.
[See: Tim Kroesen's Exquisite Sense of Time ]

Didn't the FBI tell you I had been warned, Timmy boy? Only tell you
an interview WILL be coming, Timmy boy?

Have a Nice Day;
the Eyes of Justice are upon you!

I told you I thought I saw a black helicopter, Timmy boy.

Is this group still active?

http://capemail.com
http://linuxseclabs.com