Old June 14th 11, 08:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Noik

Default Can't make audio CD containing MP3s

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:33:45 -0400, "Rhino"
wrote:

I'm trying to do something that's supposed to be fairly simple but it's not
working. Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

I am trying to make a CD containing MP3s that will play in my car CD player
and the CD player in my home stereo.

The MP3s live on my hard drive and play fine in iTunes. My media is a CD-RW
from Staples.

Try using CD-R rather than CD-RW media. CDRs have lower reflectivity
than stamped CDs, and CDRWs have even lower reflectivity than CDRs.
The lower reflectivity can cause problems with CD players.