Old September 13th 15, 03:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.algorithms,comp.graphics.algorithms,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

Hello,

I have no idea how the hell I ended up on this website, I think this site
just had to come to me ! =D
(Nor do I care, but I am guessing it had something to do with my further
investigations into titan x )

http://www.daz3d.com/home

NSFG = Not Safe For Girlfriend =D

Net yet sure what this website exactly is... but seeing movies mentioned is
impressive enough.

Though the real impressiveness has to be seen for yourself.

Especially Kathy looks almost real ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D