Old February 9th 11, 12:16 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
metspitzer

Default Do they make mobos with an internal USB port?

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 16:50:36 -0600, Grinder
wrote:

On 2/8/2011 2:26 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
I have a USB port that mounts in a 5.25 bay and plugs into a USB port.
Do any mobos come with an internal port (not the pins)?

Moot.

I will take it from the group the answer is no.

Using an adapter like this is a close second. I also have a PCI card
that does USB, but they are getting stingy with PCI slots now a days.
You only get two spots most of the time. A wireless network card and
a sound card are two things that haven't been replaced on the mobo
yet.