Old February 29th 08, 08:15 PM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.vendors
Howard Neil

Default Contact details for nightmare problem with Komplett?

John D wrote:
I am in the UK and have bought a hard drive from Komplett (who I am
told are headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway).

I have had problems with a 750GB hard drive Komplett has supplied due
to incompatibilities with a PCI-SATA card I bought from Komplett.

The problem is I can't get a reply from Komplett's after-sales
service department despite many mails over
the last three months. My first email was in December 2007, only two
days after the hard drive arrived and wouldn't work.

I can't even get a complaint lodged with them because the ironic
thing is that complaints too go to !

QUESTION: How can I contact someone who can review or supervise
so I can get a reply or make a complaint?

Have you tried phoning them at:

Phone/fax

Our telephone number is 08712 770 024 (£ 0,10 p/m)

Telephone opening times are 8:00 - 16:30 (mon-fri)

Select option 1 in the menu for any sales related questions.

Select option 2 in the menu for any technical related questions.

Fax: 0870 1383 554

I have used Komplett for several years now and have rung the above
number on several occasions. The service I have received has been
exemplary and the technical bods I have spoken to know their stuff. Good
luck.

--
Howard Neil