Old February 25th 08, 01:29 AM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.vendors
John D[_3_]

Default Contact details for nightmare problem with Komplett?

I am in the UK and have bought a hard drive from Komplett (who I am
told are headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway).

I have had problems with a 750GB hard drive Komplett has supplied due
to incompatibilities with a PCI-SATA card I bought from Komplett.

The problem is I can't get a reply from Komplett's after-sales
service department despite many mails over
the last three months. My first email was in December 2007, only two
days after the hard drive arrived and wouldn't work.

I can't even get a complaint lodged with them because the ironic
thing is that complaints too go to !

QUESTION: How can I contact someone who can review or supervise
so I can get a reply or make a complaint?

WHAT I HAVE LOOKED AT: ....

Komplett have a UK address for returns: c/o PFWW, Siskin Parkway
West, Middlemarch Business Park, Coventry, CV98 9XX. What or who is
PFWW and how can I phone them?

On the Komplett UK website I have seen the number 08712 770 024 but
would much prefer a landline contact number which is discountable.
However SayNoTo0870 does not list Komplett.

Is there an email address for anyone in any position of authority at
Komplett?

I have looked at the UK company register at Companies House to see if
Komplett is a registered company with named directors but I can not
see which if any of the entries listed their is the UK part of
Komplett.

At one time Komplett were not bad to deal with but it seems they have
gone a long way downhill since then. I want to resolve this and then
never deal with Komplett again.