Old November 21st 03, 03:23 AM
Packrat

"SSeaW" SSeaW AT comcast DOT net wrote in message
Yup, I had a problem also with that screensaver on my 1525US. However not
the same as you. My problem would be the first time the screensaver came
on, you would hear the sound that goes with it, but if you stopped the
screensaver and then when the screensaver would come back on, all of a
sudden there would be no audio. The only way to get audio to come back with
the screensaver would be to reboot. I think it's a problem with the
software quite frankly. You are not the first person to complain about it.
If you haven't already done so, ditch it!

snip

I've heard of that problem happening on some machines. I just
pointed out that example because it is the most consistent "way"
initiating a power shut down on my notebook. Hopefully, the more
examples I have, the easier it will be for the factory to troubleshoot
it. I tried all the various "fixes" I found here plus the ones given by
tech support group. Actually, I did better with the email than the
phone experience from India. No offense, but I have enough trouble
hearing phone conversations in the next county, leave alone the
ones from overseas. Thanks again.

- pack