Old December 10th 18, 11:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_39_]

Default PCIe , Was: Updating an XP box

Flasherly wrote:

And I'd need the real experience of running both PCIe Gen3x2 M.2
against SATA SSD for an impression of applicable benefits.

Since you brought it up, and since I am curious. I would like to
ask if there a difference between running these 2 technologies?
My MB has the capability of running both (I am using SSD Sata
6.0). I don't process video, play games, or do anything else
that involves a very large number of GB all at once. I just
enjoy a responsive system.

Bill