Old September 8th 13, 11:48 AM posted to alt.home.repair,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware
CRNG

Default HP LaserJet 2100TN: What is a fuser and would it be possible to fix?

On 08 Sep 2013 10:11:00 GMT, Misha wrote in
Re HP LaserJet
2100TN: What is a fuser and would it be possible to fix?:

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 01:45:50 -0500, Tony wrote:

Ethernet connection should be possible.

It wasn't intuitive, but, I was able to set up the printer
to print to the networked printer from all three platforms
(except Android):

Windows XP == http://i41.tinypic.com/vi39lt.jpg
Windows 7 == http://i40.tinypic.com/2hoba78.jpg
Linux == http://i40.tinypic.com/2r4ika8.jpg

If anyone has a clue how to print using Android on WiFi,
please let me know as I don't know where to start.

Well done. I like your use of the above .jpgs.