Old August 1st 07, 07:17 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Taliesyn

Default Canadian bulk ink sellers

Daphne Eze wrote:
Does anyone know of a Canadian company that they would recommend? I
would like to refill my HP Photosmart 7760 #56 and #57 cartridges.

Thanks
Daphne

My sister used atlanticinkjet (in New Brunswick) for her HP. They have
fast delivery (within a few days normally), depending where you live.

Hope this link works below (if not you have the basic address)

http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/hp-ink...smart-7760.asp

They have bulk ink, compatible cartridges and recycled cartridges for
all the printer brands. I use them for the bulk black text ink for my 3
Canon printers. I'm not using them for my color inks at the moment. But
I have used atlanticinkjet for the better part of the last 10 years.

Recommended (I'm not affiliated with them or any other company).

-Taliesyn