Old November 23rd 04, 05:23 PM
MB_

Default great news from this end

Hey buddies, look at the great news I got (see the email sent to me below).

(ooooppppssss.... it says I have to keep this confidential; guess I don't
win after all and here I was going to share it with you guys!):

OZUXWINNERS INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
OZUXWINNERS LOTTO .INTER.L/PRIZE AWARD DEPT .
REF: OLW/00585360137/22. BATCH:77/55300/POV.
ATTN:CEO,
Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 22nd of November,2004. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 436750991100654-88 with serial number
41100675,batch number 77/55300/POV. ,lottery ref number OLW/00585360137/22
and drew lucky number 4-9-17-36-44-78 which consequently won in the 1st
category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1m.
(ONE MILLION, United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This promotional program takes place every year. This
lottery was promoted and sponsored by Association of software producers. we
hope with part of your winning,you will take part in our next year US$2.5
million international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our
fiducial agent with the following informations below,
MRS.AGATHA DENNIS
Email (REQUIREMENTS
1) FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
2)TELEPHONE NUMBER