Old October 12th 04, 10:43 PM
Christo

"Cuzman" wrote in message
"Nicholas" wrote in message

" I use my machine for AutoCad, CorelDraw/Photoshop and other graphic
software. Internet access and simple word processing/spreadsheet work. "

Your Leadtek K7NCR18D Pro2 is a dual-channel 400FSB motherboard. If your
RAM is rated at PC3200, I would suggest getting another identical stick.
If
you then set the FSB to 400, and implement dual-channel, you'll have
upgraded your system on four levels:

1. Ram size increased from 512MB to 1GB.
2. FSB raised from 333 to 400.
3. Dual-channel implemented.
4. CPU clock raised from 1833MHz to 2200MHz.

You didn't state the amount of RAM your FX5200 has. For your graphic
software useage, there could be a noticeable difference between the 64MB,
128MB and 256MB versions.

few case fans if he wants to overclock the 2500 to 3200 speeds