Old July 18th 08, 08:53 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

Default Ben Myers...

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:36:20 -0400, Ben Myers
wrote:

Gibson Research can't spell my name. A lot of people can't. Their web site
cites a quote from an article I wrote in the last century, mid-90's or even
before. I guess I could pull Steve's chain and ask him to fix the spelling.

... Ben Myers

Ben, do you mind emailing me? I have a question that is off topic
here but but has to do with the computing business. I'm not trying to
get personal, just asking one or two general questions. Essentially
I'm asking because inlaw #1 told inlaw #2 how good of a job I did for
#1 so #2 wants the same thing. At least #2 isn't asking to borrow my
car at the same time like #1 did. thanks.
(promise I will obey any privacy issues (if any) you have like I have
for others here when they email me)