Old December 14th 20, 09:08 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Joe rock

Default SD vs microSD

Il 14/12/2020 17:01, Paul ha scritto:

Is it true* ?

Regards

I'll pretend to be the plant manager for a moment.

"Why don't we put the microSD product, inside an SD
package ? And kill two birds with one stone."

And, it gets worse. Here, we discover they used a carrier
inside an SD and placed a microSD in it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinter...rd_to_find_it/

Now, how is that for a cheeky design :-)

Ok, surely you are right , my question was relative to the majoer space
in the SD than in microSD , so it could use a better controller.
But they are the same, microSD embedded in SD , so they are egual.

I would like use SD or microSD as storage of OS , but they are slow in
r/w operations.

** Paul

Joe Rock