Old December 14th 20, 04:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Paul[_28_]

Default SD vs microSD

Joe rock wrote:
Hello,

if the speed and quality of solid state memory depend by internal
controller , what could be better SD or microSD
?
For example main difference by SSD and a SD is the internal
controller ( a SSD have many arm cpu as internal controller ) ,
so a SD could be better than a microSD because
SD have more
space to put inside a better controller.

Is it true ?

Regards

I'll pretend to be the plant manager for a moment.

"Why don't we put the microSD product, inside an SD
package ? And kill two birds with one stone."

And, it gets worse. Here, we discover they used a carrier
inside an SD and placed a microSD in it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinter...rd_to_find_it/

Now, how is that for a cheeky design :-)

Paul