Old May 13th 19, 02:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Rene Lamontagne

Default Intel UHD graphics

On 05/07/2019 2:48 PM, Rene Lamontagne wrote:
On 05/07/2019 2:33 PM, Andy Burns wrote:
Rene Lamontagne wrote:

Somewhere in my last searching the Wild blue yonder I ran into one
article that inferred that this Intel program will not show hue and
saturation if using an HDMI hookup, it was taken out by Intel due to
over saturation on some monitors, Which is my setup, so as a last
resort I ordered a DisplayPort cable and will give it one last go.

I upgraded my laptop top the intel "DCH" drivers a while back, the
graphics control panel it installed does have
brightness/contrast/hue/saturation, for the internal LCD panel, I can
check if the same applies over HDMI/DP/VGA connections.

Thanks Andy,Â* I will get the new Display port cable Friday so I can wait
till then, in the meantime I switched back to my old video card, Funny
thing, I don't have to remove the card to switch to the UDH graphics,
just moving the cable seems to automatically activate the one its
plugged into, Makes it easy to switch back and forth.

Rene

Received the displayport to HDMI cable yesterday, Installed it and get
the same results.
I wrote up a service order on the problem and sent it to Intel Support,
Will wait to hear from them next week and go from there.

Rene