Old July 28th 05, 01:48 PM
stevem

"Desyfa" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, (sorry for the very detailed post)

Hopefully someone can help me, I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure
this one out!!
snip
The power supply in the Arctic Cooling T2 case is a Seasonic 350W
Continous Silent PSU. This has a 20-pin connector on it whereas the
motherboard has a 24 pin connector. One of the things I'm wondering
is, is whether I need a different PSU with a 24 pin connector, or get a
20-pin to 24-pin adapter that I have read about on some newsgroups.

snip
To me, this seems like an issue with power, either going to the
motherboard or to the graphics card. Maybe some settings in the BIOS
should be changed with regard to power, I don't know.

If any one can help, it'd be very much appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

-adam

Adam,
I think you're right to suspect power - frankly, I suspect your PSU is not
sufficient to run that lot. I have the same board, but I'm using an Antec
Trucontrol 550W. Try checking your voltages, either with a DVM (read 12V and
5V from a spare molex), or check with Asusprobe. If any voltage drops below
5% tolerance, then that's almost certainly you problem.

Regards,
Steve.