Old May 7th 19, 03:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_39_]

Default Intel UHD graphics

Rene Lamontagne wrote:
I had hoped to run my new system build using the Intel UH 630
graphics built into the i7 8700 CPU.
But so far I am not too happy with the settings software, Intel
Graphics Control Panel, It has only brightness and contrast, no
hue and saturation controls and I find that my display is a
little light on saturation. Hue is good.
So I found they have a new program to replace it which just came
out lately called, Intel Graphics Command Center.
So I installed it (with great difficulty due to driver problems)
and find this one is worse, When I choose Display, Color,
Settings nothing happens no settings at all.
Yet if I choose Video settings I get the proper settings.
Anyone out there using these Intel graphics? and how do they work
for you?

I used the built in graphics for about a half hour. And after I
installed a "750" level graphics card (not a particularly fast
one, in fact one which would be regarded as being on the slow
side performance-wise) my satisfaction-level rose substantially.
So I hope my advise to you is clear. Good luck!

Bill

If these don't pan out any better I may have to resort to
installing my old EA5850 video card.
Thanks for any replies.

Rene

/