Old November 3rd 03, 10:15 PM
SLP

"mark S" wrote in message
om...

I think only a small percentage of people with a Barclaycard know about

the
Price Promise, let alone actually use it, so I can't see them stopping

or
limiting the service anytime soon.

As far as I'm concerned, there really is no good reason not to use one.

http://www.barclaycard.co.uk/Card_Benefits/index.html

SLP

I did buy the product on my Barclaycard and am fully aware of the
price promise (it's great) I use it as my safety net. I was just
seeing if overlockers would do a similar thing. The true reason why I
wont be sending the product back is I am already using it and I will
claim the money back from Barclaycard, although I expect the first
question they'll ask if "have you tried asking the supplier for a
refund".

If I remember correctly, Barclaycard won't pricematch against the vendor you
bought it from - it has to be someone else offering it for cheaper. Wait a
month or so and check around for the latest prices and you may save even
more money.

SLP