Old May 30th 04, 10:43 PM
Me

On Sun, 30 May 2004 13:25:30 -0400, "Tom Scales"
wrote:

Seems like an honest mistake to me. I can't imagine anyone stealing a 256mb
dimm (and buying their own 128mb dimm to replace it).

Only in the US would people jump straight to believing it was intentional.

Tom
"Acadia" wrote in message
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G6D011F68

--
Have both a nice day and a happy life, Acadia.

This is not the place for political discussions, but reading your
trashing of the people of the United States of America, shows your
ignorance and rudeness. The rest of the world thinks Americans are
arrogant because we think we have the best country in the world. The
rest of the world is right. We do have an arrogance of knowing we have
the best country in the world.
It is an attitude and air everyone from their own countries should
have, thinking they are from the best country in the world. It shows
the deepest love for your country, no matter what your ignorant heart
says about us.

To the rest of the world, stand up for your own countries with the
love and arrogance Americans have for the U.S. Believe you are the
best as we, as Americans, believe we are the best.

BTW: Next time your country is in trouble. The United States of
America will still be their, no matter what.