Old May 20th 15, 03:52 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.linux,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Melzzzzz

Default Windows 10 - the final nail in the coffin for Linux desktop

On Tue, 19 May 2015 22:31:35 -0400
"Ezekiel" wrote:

"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" wrote
in message
vacy.at...

In article 20150518162401.68516582@maxa-pc
Melzzzzz wrote:

On Mon, 18 May 2015 10:11:56 -0400
Slimer wrote:

So explain how so many Windows users don't use anti-virus
software and don't end up with any kind of infection.

Ahahahahhahahhahahahhahha

Put me on that list. Although technically I might not count.

At work we run AV because IT (and insurance) requires it. At home
I've never run AV software. I did get infected though. It was
definitely Windows-2000 on my laptop and it was probably 2002-2003.
It gave me a fake BSoD telling me that my computer was infected.

But other than that - no problem. I'm also sure that I'm able to
setup ACL's and use permissions better than the target customer for
AV software.

When I used XP I didn't run AV as well. My colleague told me that I
will be infected 100%. He said it is impossible to get away without AV
and he was right. Once as a test I gathered bunch of viruses on CD.
Run several AV programs and none detected them all...

I see. So you're gay and you spend a lot of time as a bottom.

I'm not sure what that scream was about. I hope that Melzzzzz is okay.

I am fine, just can't stop laughing ...