Old January 6th 05, 02:39 PM
Mike Jenkins

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:57:21 -0000, "Michael Rodgers"
wrote:

It's been almost a month now since I sent back my Shuttle. I don't want
anything fancy - no refunds, no alternative products, just another model,
exactly the same, to replace the one thats been faulty since arrival.

Clearly this is too much for them.

Does anyone know if this a situation where my Credit Card company can deal
with it for me? I just want a working shuttle, as quickly as possible. Being
without a machine for a month is taking the mick

I returned a motherboard to them for a refund which my CC company had
to get for me as Aria couldn't be arsed to do it - however I had a
proof of refund so it may be difficult without that.

--
Mike Jenkins
Dreamcast/Gamecube FAQs - http://www.kwik-e-mart.org