Old October 27th 08, 07:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
ELOI CHIASSON

Default Asus M50VM-B2 laptop...and NVIDIA inside ...

I was about to order this Asus M50VM-B2 ( ...with 9600M GS 1 GB graphic
engine )when somebody told me about the NVIDIA syndrome !!! I checked a bit
but was not able to get this info about the 9600 GS ...

Should I look for a satisfying ATI video based laptop...and go to square
one ? NVIDIA is all over the place and it makes me nervous to consider
buying a new laptop with one of their graphic engine inside...

9600M GS 1GB ... Is this also part of the NVIDIA disaster ?