Old January 9th 19, 09:14 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Anssi Saari

Default All I wanted was just to use that M.2 socket

Paul writes:

Sounds like you have plenty of storage now.
And with the recent price drops, this is as good
a time as any to stock up.

Yeah, I just recently updated my PC and the new(er) motherboard has a
single M.2 slot. As I have accumulated SATA drives over the years I
think it's time to do something. I have two sata SSDs and three HDs now
and two of the HDs are getting pretty old. So cutting that down to one
each would be nice but of course it takes quite a lot of copying data
around...