Old January 9th 19, 02:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Paul[_28_]

Default All I wanted was just to use that M.2 socket

Bill Anderson wrote:

Yep. I'd bumped it.

And now that both PCIe M.2 drives are seated firmly in their sockets
they're working nicely and I have new big speedy drive for storage and
all the world is right again. Thanks as always for the advice.

The vertically oriented storage idea is a bit strange.
But if they put a framework to provide additional support,
it would only increase the risk of busting it off.

Sounds like you have plenty of storage now.
And with the recent price drops, this is as good
a time as any to stock up.

Happy motoring :-)

Paul