Old August 22nd 04, 04:08 PM
Kim Van Meter

Default BOOT DISK FAILURE - ENTER SYSTEM DISK

I have a Pentium II 350 MHz w/4 mb harddrive I received from my
employer but had to be completely reformatted due to licensing.

I purchased a full version of Window Home Version XP only to find out
when I put the CD into the drive to load on the computerI got the
same error BOOT DISK FAILURE ENTER SYSTEM DISK

I do not have an emergency boot disk for this computer -- is there any
help you can give me.

Trying to get a workable system together so young grandson (3) can
learn how to use the computer and access learning software.

Your assistance is greatly apprecated! :lol:

kv