Old December 5th 03, 05:56 AM
metronid

I am on the other side the Universe
Do you like EST better

"Louie" wrote in message
'Morning to ya! g I'm currently setting up a shared folder on ICQ so

you
can D/L what you need without manual authorization from me. It will

have
all sorts of PB info; 420 mobo, etc. Reason why I'm doing it this way

is,
I found out from Doc today that I need more surgery and this way I won't
have to be at PC in case I'm in hospital over the next few days. Enjoy

and
glad I could help. g

BTW, is your clock off or are you on the other side of the planet?
--
Be seeing you,
Louie

eat the flies to email

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Damn, meds must be kicking. ICQ # is 31057850. I read that thrice to

make
sure it's correct. bseg

---