Old January 10th 07, 02:24 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

Default Armada M700 running Windows 3.1?

I seriously want to get my Compaq armada m700 to run Windows 3.1. I
have no clue how. In messing around with it, I trashed my WinXP
partition, so let's assume that I'll be starting with a blank hard
disk. Idealy, I would like to end up with Windows 3.1 running on a
500mb partition, and Windows XP home on the rest of the space. How can
this be done? First I need a partition, and then a Dos base with CD
support... but I don't know how to get that. A little help, please?
Thanks.