Old March 31st 07, 03:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Jack

Default GA-7VA Boot Problem

My son has a GA-7VA Motherboard with an Antec Plus 660 Case. The system will
power up, but the display will not sync up. The small green button on the
case continously flashes and the system never boots up. This is a three year
old system with an AMD 2000+ CPU. I have removed the display card and
reseated the card and the one memory chip.

Could someone recommend other things for me to try to troubleshoot. I have
not removed the CPU chip from the motherboard and hope I don't have to. The
fans are all working and I vacuumed the system as best as I can. Could this
be a Power Supply problem?