Old August 17th 15, 09:39 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Foxconn motherboard bios updated today ! ;) (MB: NF4SK8AA-8KRS) (BIOS: 538W1P32.BIN)

Now that I know two floppy disks are good, I tested them with the sony
floppy drive which origins are unknown... probably salvaged from some give
away school computer... and I can now confirm... yes it's
true//////confirmed !

That sony fokking floppy drive is BAD !

It just doesn twork well/correctly.. windows will say floppy needs to be
formatted... fok that... maybe it's mac floppy drive or it's just damaged..

Whatever it is... THIS THING IS GOING STRAIGHT INTO THE FOKKING GARBAGE
disposal/waste BASKET !

I never ever wanna see that trouble-making thing ever again ! =D

Lessons learned: FOK SALVAGE CRAP... free/give away salvage crap is FOR
LOSERS ! =D

Never again ! =D

I could have blown up/fried my entire system if this drive had a
short-circuit ?! or perhaps not...

But definetly not woreth the risk..

BY SONY ****FACE **** ! YYYYYEEEERRRRAAAHHHH =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: Wow lol must make sure to throw away the correct one lol... I need to
go sleep ! LOL =D